If you have any question about us, feel free to Contact us now
About Us :
Health Plans in Oregon Super Team
Since starting in the insurance industry in 2006, Health Plans in Oregon was founded by Dianne Faligowski who has traveled thousands of miles throughout Oregon, California and Washington, helping people simplify the health insurance plan enrollment process, and ensuring they have affordable health insurance plans that fit their lifestyles and budgets.
Know This First
About Health Plans in Oregon
Health Plans in Oregon is an experienced, independent, certified and trained Health Plans Consultant on Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplements, Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, Health Insurance Marketplace, Group Insurance, Life Insurance, Supplements, Dental, Vision, and more. HPO is owned by Insurance Marketplace Agency, Inc, a licensed insurance agency in Oregon. We are one of 24 Oregon insurance agencies selected by the Department of Consumer and Business Services, Oregon Health Insurance Marketplace to help people sign up for and re-enroll for health insurance care plans.
About Us – We also offers services in areas:
- Medicare Advantage plans
- Medicare Supplemental plans
- Medicare Prescription Drug plans
- Life insurance
- Final expenses
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term disability
- Hospital indemnity
- Critical illness
- Cancer plans
- Group health insurance
- We aim to be the premier health insurance agency that are committed to providing superior service in guiding you to health insurance plans that fit your needs, budget, and lifestyle.
- Our experienced, knowledgeable and professional insurance agents will help inspire, educate and problem-solve for our clients with their health insurance needs, retirement options, and various health insurance plans in Oregon.
- Our unwavering goal is to make the most of every dollar spent, while at the same time maintaining a high standard of ethical conduct on our part.
Our Core Values
- Customer focus – we want to treat others like we want to be treated.
- Social mission – we aim to serve our communities and create meaningful relationships with organizations that serve the homeless, and low income population
- Passion – we’re passionate to do what’s best for others and take pride on making an impact in people’s lives.
- Inspire – we aim to work hard everyday to push the limits on what’s possible and inspire others to do the same.
- Change – the only permanent thing in this world is change. We embrace change for solutions to build community involvement and a better world.