Health Plans in Oregon Super Team
Since starting in the insurance industry in 2006, Health Plans in Oregon was founded by Dianne Faligowski who has traveled thousands of miles throughout Oregon, California and Washington, helping people simplify the health insurance plan enrollment process, and ensuring they have affordable health insurance plans that fit their lifestyles and budgets.
About Health Plans in Oregon
Health Plans in Oregon is an experienced, independent, certified and trained Health Plans Consultant on Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplements, Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, Health Insurance Marketplace, Group Insurance, Life Insurance, Supplements, Dental, Vision, and more. HPO is owned by Insurance Marketplace Agency, Inc, a licensed insurance agency in Oregon. We are one of 24 Oregon insurance agencies selected by the Department of Consumer and Business Services, Oregon Health Insurance Marketplace to help people sign up for and re-enroll for health insurance care plans.
About Us – We also offers services in areas:
Our Core Values
- Customer focus – we want to treat others like we want to be treated.
- Social mission – we aim to serve our communities and create meaningful relationships with organizations that serve the homeless, and low income population
- Passion – we’re passionate to do what’s best for others and take pride on making an impact in people’s lives.
- Inspire – we aim to work hard everyday to push the limits on what’s possible and inspire others to do the same.
- Change – the only permanent thing in this world is change. We embrace change for solutions to build community involvement and a better world.