FREE ENROLLMENT ASSISTANCE
Do you have questions about health insurance? We’re happy to help!
If your gross household income is higher than the income limits listed above, we’re happy to help you apply for financial assistance (if qualified) and find the right health insurance that fits you and your family.
If your HOUSEHOLD GROSS INCOME is “below” the income limits on this table, you may qualify for Oregon Health Plan, please contact Project Access Now to apply: (503) 345-6553 or OHP: 800-699-9075
FREE Enrollment Assistance
Book a phone appointment with us!
In order for us to help you, you will need to sign the
Information Needed for Quote or Enrollment
- Immigration documentation (i.e. residence card)
- Social Security numbers & Birth dates for all household members
- To qualify for financial assistance(tax credits) we need income, expenses, and deductions of everyone in your household, even those not applying for coverage.
- Employer and household income information (i.e. tax return)
- Anyone you include on your tax return as a dependent, even if they don’t live with you.
We’re happy to help you compare and enroll on insurance plans that fit your needs. Free HELP via phone, office or home visit appointment.
At Health Plans In Oregon, our goal is to make sure you have all the information you need about health coverage. Talk to us for a one-on-one consultation at no cost. We make the complex and hard to understand policies, simple and easy; giving you peace of mind. If you have any questions at all we can help you. Call: 503-928-6918
Free Enrollment Events 2020
BEAVERTON OFC (BY APPT ONLY)
14631 SW Millikan Way, Beaverton, OR 97006
(CONFERENCE ROOM IN MILLIKAN WAY for appt) – will meet at the lobby
DOWNTOWN OFFICE (BY APPT ONLY)
333 SW 5th Ave. #410, Portland, OR 97204
GRESHAM OFFICE (BY APPT ONLY)
21 NE 10th Dr, Gresham, OR 97030