Love Oregon Photomarathon 2017
Post a #loveoregon photo on our Facebook page by Sept. 24, 2017, and you may win a $25 gift card!
Love Oregon Photomarathon 2017 Contest Rules:
- You must be an Oregon resident and at least 18 years old.
- Take a selfie or a photo of yourself, family, friends or any of the known landmarks or places in Oregon. Post your photo along with #loveoregon to Health Plans in Oregon’s Facebook page and tag @HealthPlansinOregon between Aug. 28, 2017, 12:01 a.m., and Sept. 24, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- Obscenity or profanity will be banned from the page and your post will be ineligible for a prize.
- Winners will receive a $25 gift card. No substitutions.
- One winner will be chosen each week so whichever photo that has the most points at the end of the week wins. 1 point for photo like and 2 points per photo share.
- There’s a different theme every week, therefore you must post photos according to the theme.
- (08/28-09/03) Week 1: Oregon’s Hot Places- popular places around Oregon.
- (09/04-09/10) Week 2: The True Oregonian- anything that showcases a true Oregonian.
- (09/11-09/17) Week 3: Lank marks in Oregon- featured place or landscape in Oregon.
- (09/18-09/24) Week 4: Keep Portland Weird- anything that makes Portland weird.
7. Winners will be notified every week by Facebook Messenger no later than Sept. 30, 2017. We will ask you to provide an email or street address to receive your prize.
8. Entries are limited to one per person.
9. Entrants must own the photo they submit.
10. By entering and including pictures, entrants allows Health Plans in Oregon usage rights to the photos for promotional purposes.
11. Prizes unclaimed by 11:59 p.m. Sept. 24, 2017 will be cancelled. Odds of winning depend on the number of entrants.
Ready, set, post!
Thank you for your interest on Health Plans In Oregon‘s Love Oregon Photomarathon 2017. We’re looking forward to seeing some cool, hip, fun, weird and awesome photos of anything or anyone in Oregon. If you have any questions in regards to this photo contest, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Go out there, take a photo of anything Oregonian, post, hashtag #loveoregon and tag us @healthplansinoregon on Facebook. Best of luck and let the fun begin! Ready, set, post!