Who we help?
Health Care Plans in Oregon provides free enrollment assistance for health insurance, Affordable Care Act or Health Insurance Marketplace, Medicare Advantage health plans, prescription drug plans, Medicare supplemental or Medigap, group health insurance, life insurance, final expense, dental, accidental, short-term medical, disability, hospital indemnity and cancer plans.
Need our help?
Financial assistance or tax credits is available to a business that have:
- Less than 25 employees
- Oregon zip code
- Contribute at least 50% of employee only premium
- An average salary of $50,000 salary among the employees
If you have Medicaid
- Medicaid is stabilized by Obamacare or Affordable Care Act
- Easier to access the benefits you already enjoy
- Doctors and nurses will better coordinate your care
Over 65 Boomers
- Serving Seniors and Medicare recipients for 8 years
- Certified, representing United HealthCare, Healthnet, Care Oregon, and Humana
- Medicare prescription drug plans, Medicare Advantage plans, Medicare Supplements, Funeral Expense, Life Insurance, Dental, Vision and Hospital Indemnity
- Help qualifying for financial assistance
If you have Medicare
- Pre-existing Medicare benefits strengthened by Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Access to annual wellness visits with your doctor, free of charge
- If placed in Medicare’s coverage gap for prescription drugs, you have a 50% discount on branded name drugs. By 2020, the donut hole will be closed
If you DON’T have Insurance
- The health care law will help almost all of uninsured Americans to get the coverage.
- Health plans through Affordable Care Act can no longer deny coverage or charge increase rates due to pre-existing condition
If you're a member of COFA
The Compact of Free Association provides COFA FREE health insurance for low income citizens that lives in Oregon from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated State of Micronesia and Republic of Palau.
We can help you qualify apply and enroll on a health plans under the COFA program. the State of Oregon pays your monthly insurance premium and all medical bills for accepted in-network services.